View Video Tour
Central Florida’s newest attraction is here: LEGOLAND® Florida! This LEGO® inspired theme park is a delight for the entire family, even though it caters to kids from 2-12 years old. When you visit Orlando, be sure to add this new theme park to your list of ‘things to do in Orlando’!
Guests of LEGOLAND® Florida enjoy more than 50 rides, hands-on attractions, shows, restaurants and shopping. You will be wowed by the many ‘larger-than-life’ LEGO® models, made by hand and shipped here from Europe. LEGOLAND® Florida will have more than 30 million LEGO® bricks in place.
Covering 150 acres, the beautifully landscaped grounds of LEGOLAND® Florida features several themed areas – each promising fun and unique experiences. We’ve listed a few of the highlights here – but nothing compares to a personal visit!
- Fun Town – a LEGO® village and home to LEGOLAND’s signature dessert, Granny’s Apple Fries; explore the Factory Tour, Studio Store, and Fun Town Theatre
- Miniland USA – at the heart of the park, this area includes seven themed areas featuring Florida, Washington D.C., New York City, Las Vegas, Kennedy Space Center, Daytona Beach and more
- DUPLO® Village – just for the toddlers – watch the smiles grow as they fly a plane, navigate an entire town and drive a car
- Castle Hill –medieval times brought to life LEGO style includes the thrill-ride the Dragon, an indoor/outdoor steel rollercoaster
- Xtreme – features LEGO TECHNIC® Test Track – a life-size LEGO TECHNIC vehicle whirls you around a wild roller coaster track
- Imagination Zone –explore and create through interactive games; here you will find unique LEGO models including a replica of Albert Einstein’s head
- Pirates Cove – A live-action water stunt show along the shores of Lake Eloise that will keep you on the edge of your seats
- Land of Adventure– search for treasure and explore hidden tombs; take a ride on Coastersaurus, a junior roller coaster, and blast away with your laser gun in the Lost Kingdom Adventure
- LEGO® City –made just for kids, this scaled down city features a Flight School, the Fun Town Fire Academy, and Driving Schools for ages 6 – 13 and 3 – 5
- LEGO® Clubhouse – home to LEGO Universe – a huge online world where players from around the globe build, play, and explore
Visit Orlando and include a family day at LEGOLAND® Florida, located in nearby Winter Haven. When looking for hotels on International Drive, make the Homewood Suites Orlando International drive the first and only choice for your Orlando vacation. Centered in the heart of all the excitement in Orlando, vacationers and business travelers alike enjoy coming home to the Homewood Suites located at 8745 International Drive. With a superb location, spacious suites and great in house amenities – you’ll never even know you’ve left home!
Make reservations for your suite at the Homewood Suites by Hilton International Drive/Convention Center Orlando hotel. We are a Triple Award-Winning hotel in both quality and service so you are guaranteed a first class stay!